3/21/14

That Dreadful Hotel Room



I am sorry that we started arguing when I scrutinized your phone. I was under a lot of stress with myself and with us but I know that's no excuse. 

I am sorry that I drove you right into his arms, you'd had it with all of my crap and nagging.

I am sorry that you feel as though everything changed since March. That you felt confused. But I gave you your freedom, right?


I am sorry I didn't realize it sooner that you were falling for him.

I am sorry I didn't realize that he had fallen for you too.


I am sorry I didn't tell you we could just be friends, that would hurt too much. 


I am sorry I am not matured enough to be friends with you.

I am sorry I had to hurt you.

I am sorry I lost my cool when you lied.

I am sorry I could've beg harder.

I am sorry I had to hurt you, cause he doesn't know that he stole my future with you. 

-Written July 20, 2012 [Such agony I wrote, whoaaa] 

No comments:

Post a Comment