9/15/13

Yellow Baby




I was sitting in a fancy restaurant, I turned around cause I wanted to go to the toilet. As usual. Somebody held the microphone, "You, handsome girl, wearing yellow polo shirt". I didn't know that she was pertaining to me.

"Berting! Turn around!". I saw her with his man, I felt a little hurt on my chest. Seeing my ex with the man she chose to be with. The guy she replaced me with. It's been years since I saw her. I turned around.

"Thank you for turning around baby, I know your going to the toilet again, hohoho, please hold on, this won't take long. I love you. Yes you! I am lost for adjectives to describe how perfect you are to me. You are going to marry me. I am gonna make you marry me. I don't care about your past, I don't care about your exes, It's you I want and prayed for. No MAN! or WOMAN! is flyer than you. Let's have a world of our own and act like idiots. I love you Roberto Urdaneta Jr., come here and kiss me now"

I ran towards her. Hugged her tight and kissed her on her forehead. I was focused on her face, how beautiful she was that night. How infinite that moment was. Everyone was clapping and witnessing our love.

She whispered "Your ex is behind our table, I had to fight for us and don't you dare come back to her baby, I love you and you are going to be punished later".

I whispered back and kissed her lips "I love you too baby, punish me all you wan't".


We ran out of the restaurant. 


"Put it in the tab, I'll be back tomorrow"

"Ok Boss"



No comments:

Post a Comment