9/18/13

Ways to WIN my HEART (as a Friend/Lover)


1. If you said something "Beautiful" about me
OK. I know I can be both maganda/pogi. LOL. But if you did. You got me at step ONE.

2. Ask me out on a "Friendly date" *undertones
Then argue with me sa bills. I like that shit. *kilig/friendship

3. Remember the little things I say
I talk too much. I am very keen in details. If you don't remember what I said you are not focused with me and when you are not focused with me I feel unimportant.

2. Don't DOUBT what I say
When I say something. It's always the truth. Listen and don't nag.

3. Extra One GIG
I usually forget things. I could use your help to recall the things that I have forgotten e.g. I forgot where I placed my wallet, eyeglass, phones :))

4. Communication
I am going to tell you everything I know and I expect the same from you. :))

5. Be friends with my friends
Friends are like family to me. Don't even be jealous with them.

6. Be close with my MOM
My mom is my first GF, If you win her heart you'll be taken care of us... ALWAYS.

7. Don't touch my PLATE
I love to eat. I like sharing. But don't touch my plate. LOL. OK!

8. Don't give me any food with Mayonnaise
If you're a friend, you know why I hate Mayonnaise.

9. Act like idiots
Let's act like idiots and have our own world.

10. Patience.
Be patient with me in everything. I am not perfect. But I really hate waiting. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment