2/23/21

Finally, I found the GOOD in Goodbye

I wish to find someone who will remove all my fears and replace them with a brand-new desire to take a life-changing risk, someone who will remind me that I am bigger than all these shadows that sit at the edge of my bed that I named ‘insecurities’ for the longest time. 


Someone who will remind me that nights are for calmness and not for forsaken silent battles. I wish to find that someone who’ll give me the same thrill of waking up every morning and see what kind of adventure awaits. 


I wish to find that person who will teach me how to forgive myself for not being the person I desperately wished to be. I hope to find that perfect half who will help me glue back all the shattered pieces of my heart that I didn’t have the strength to puzzle. 


I wish that someone will bring in all the daylights that I shooed away, and all the summers that I labeled as temporary. I wish I will meet that someone who will give a damn about the sacrifices I do. I wish she is able to convey the different meanings of rainy days and sunshine. I wish this person will refuse to give me up when things get hard. 


I wish that someone will refuse any temptations as she will only see me as the complete package they have always wanted and afraid to lose. 


I hope, to be able to find another reason to live and believe in love. May I find that someone who’ll teach me to trust my heart and choices in life once again. I really hope that this time — love will serve me best. 


Because I deserve to be loved. I do not want to settle for less anymore. 


But for now, all I can do is to love myself, so that when the universe finally decides to cross our paths. We can finally say, it was all worth the wait. I can’t wait to meet you. I can’t wait to wake up next to you. See you soon. ❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment