3/8/21

FU all.

The best and smartest thing I have been doing is to protect myself. Protect myself from the people who abused my kindness. I have learned a lot last year, and I can’t keep making the same mistakes. If I let you all into my life again and show how naïve and foolish I am, I will shut you all off, cause no one can fucking hurt me all over again.

I don’t regret everything about everyone. But I do regret a lot of moments with all of you. I know there were times I was loved by all of you, but it was just for a second. It wasn’t worth it.

So, today, don’t go chasing me with an apology. You won’t hear anything from me. I am already working on forgiving myself. I’m not forgiving at the moment because you all weren’t nearly as guilty as I am. I was the one who let you all in my life and I was the one who bought all of your bullshit stories. That’s why I’m forgiving myself and not any single of you, ever.




No comments:

Post a Comment