6/2/15

7 Possible things your ex lover thought of before letting you GO.

I suddenly thought of writing the above topic because I am trying to continue the novel I have started a few months ago and apparently I am on the 4th chapter. Hooray for day offs!

Anyway I thought of these things - because I was thinking about the what I felt when I broke up with my ex and what my exes may felt before they let me go. My ideas and my thoughts are trying to choke me. I felt hurt not because I want them back. But really, breaking up is devastating. Break ups are really saddening. Have you ever had your heart broken?

For those who are still wounded, please try to accept reality. You just have to let go and move on.

REASONS - Possible Reasons

1. They felt scared committing with you
They might felt that they have been dating the same old vanilla ice cream for years and that person doesn't seem to have plans with him/her in the future. There could be a third party, maybe one of them is scared with commitments. There is also a possibly that maybe, just maybe love isn't really enough.

2. They noticed that they are starting to conceal their true self in the relationship.
They start to feel that they are already lying too much in their relationship, they feel unhappy because they cannot be themselves in their relationship. Maybe they felt that they are not compatible with their partners.

3. They felt depressed and lost for a solution
Because their relationship is too complicated. Probably, his or her family doesn't want him or her and vice versa. One of them is psychotic, abusive or self centered. They might be in a secret relationship, they have money issues, business feuds, another factor RELIGION!

4. They thought of snooping around or contemplating about cheating
They thought of ways to keep you and at the same time to shrug you off by making things more complicated by finding another relationship. Well actually they already found a prospect, it is our call to take them back or not. To fight back or not. But for me, I won't accept cheaters anymore. I cannot live with a partner who can possibly abuse me for the second time.

5. They imagined their life without their partner
And they knew they can survive with out them. They knew they can live without him or her.

6. They kept on praying and hoping their partner will change or their feelings might change
They felt stuck with their partner's attitude problems, goals in life, financially, physical attributes. All the things that are maybe too conditional. They want more than your capacity or definition of love. They may also felt like you will never change, ever.

7. They do not feel good about themselves
They feel like they haven't found themselves and they need time and space to think of their personal well being. Example the guy felt like being an astronaut. She wanted to be a MOWdel. They can't be that person they want to be if their partners do not give support.

As I have said, every break up is devastating. They is no easy way to break someone's heart. Moving on is not a cake walk as well. But if love can fix everything. Then find ways to patch things up. Love is always the answer. sabi ni Kris Aquino... LOVE LOVE LOVE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment