6/3/15

Me and my own

I feel like life has been sucked out of me. This year and for the last few months, I have had a strange problem. It it very hard to explain but I will try to write it. I can't stop but want to sleep and withdraw from people, I think it is taking over my life. I don't smoke, drink alcohol that much anymore but anyway I like eating. Haha. I am a strong person, I but this time I think this is quite serious. I don't even know what to do or say. I might be depressed or experiencing some anxiety. I do not like the idea of taking medicines and fear if I go to a psychiatrist I will just be electrocuted or given pills to mask the problem. I must face this. Sorry if I have not explained things the best, but I find it really hard to explain. I feel a bit shamed and down for no reason. I feel really sad. Maybe because....


I am turning 27 next month. I feel like I need to achieve personal and professional fulfillment for the rest of my life.  But I will stay positive.  Below are my daily reminders. 


1. I will sleep early 

2. I won't take work stress at home

3. I will exercise - soon 

4. I will start to lose weight. OMG 

5. I should write daily. 

6. I will save money.

7. I will keep dreaming and pursue my dream JOB 

8. I will not envy others achievements 

9. I will not compare myself to others

10. I will be contented and be happy for what I have

11. I will try not argue with anyone. Apologize when needed. 

12. Keep my cool.

13. Be grateful.

14. Be kind. 

15. Be polite.

16. Thou shall not cheat. 

17. Pray.

18. It is okay to cry.

19. Invest on myself.

20. Get out of my comfort zone. 

21. say thank you.

22. be mad sometimes.

23. learn a new language.

24. love my family.

25. splurge and buy something I really want. 

#breathes #missing #lordhelpme 


No comments:

Post a Comment