6/5/15

Editor 2.5

My biggest fear is the lost of a family member(whether it is death or betrayal). I consider my friends as family. They are family that I chose to be close with. Believe me my dear, I am very exclusive with the people I share my blessings with. I value loyalty. I don't like barkadas, I am the buddy type person. MOST of the time I withdraw myself in a group of people, but I know I can get along with anyone. I am just selective. Carefully selective. Sometimes I even detach myself to my family, which is quite happening right now, cause I know they can hurt me a lot. Whether it is on my capabilities, my physical attributes or my achievements.

Anyway, what I wrote about you was true based on my vast memory on how you treated me. Totoo lahat yun. I didn't lambasted you. Maybe you just need to accept how bad you really were? we were so young, maybe you upgraded/improved your attitude now. I know you are not reading my blog. Cause yes, whoever reads my blog nga naman.

I thought about you more often. I thought I forgot about you. BTW, hopefully this is my last entry under your codename. Why can't I just erase you in my life? Cause I see you everywhere, you even look like one of my friends here that I refuse to get comfortable with. I guess people like you made a huge mark on me. I still pray about you. Don't worry, whoever reads my blog is one hell of genius.

Genius in a way that he/she wants to take my family away from me. Genius in a way he/she wants to hurt me for the second time. Genius, please do not manipulate, you know what I mean. Don't talk sly-ish. I know you really miss me? But please give this as a birthday gift to me. Stay away from my family.

At hindi porke't tahimik, duwag. Minsan, yung mga marunong tumahimik, yun ang matatapang. Kesa, yung maingay na naghahanap ng kakampi. *credits to my college classmate *who apparently hates you *diko siya kakampi, maybe may common grounds lang


#magtigilka #utangnaloobsainyo #kiusap #UTANGNALOOBWAGAKO #gvlangples #smilesandpresspublish #bertingwrites 


No comments:

Post a Comment