7/2/13

Don't Fall For Me

Don't Fall For Me
Written by: July Veranga

Have you ever liked 
Someone you cannot have 
You're really attracted to her 
And you know why.

When she's not around
You miss her so bad
When she's with you
She going to be weird with you

I know she feels me somehow.
But she is holding back her feelings as well.

Don't fall for me but I want you to love me.
It's weird, I know. 
I hope this feeling won't take long.
I wish you nothing but happiness.
But I believe you are going to be happy with me.

Don't fall for me, just get a boy friend. 
Don't you worry about me.
This is nothing.
Give me a week and I will surely be weird with you again.

Don't fall for me but I want you to love me. 
I want you to love me. 
I want you to love me. 
I want you to love me. 

Hold my hand again and stare at me. 
I will let you love me in the dark. 
If you feel the same way.

Then again. Don't fall for me but I really want you to love me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment