7/17/13

Accidentally In love 11

I think I am in a relationship. Taken but unofficial. This type of relationship has no strings, but jealousy is quite there. I don't need to tell her everything. She doesn't need to tell me anything. We have strong mental telepathy. There's no easy way to describe it. Cause it's very special and weird.

I am happy to the point were I don't need to kiss her and hold her in public. Just seeing her move is simply amazing. She's not my type. Definitely, but she captured my heart unexpectedly. It's really weird for me to want this feeling. As I try not to get any closer and doubt this feeling. I get easily attached.

I tried not to have feelings for her, I decided to look away somehow. Shrug it off Berts. It's just a feeling. I tell myself too many times. But I always remember the line that set me free, that "I will never lie to myself anymore".

143 Baby. I Accidentally fell in love with you. Don't you worry bout me. Hurt me all you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment