7/31/13

THE FREAKSHOW CLUB

Binibini, Bamboo, Champ, Printet and Pineapple

WE ARE THE ABOVE CAPTIONED GROUP. 

Ikr. Keep you mouths shut lesbian friends. Yes, I tried dancing. Cause I was never good at it. I tried cause I was homesick. I tried cause I was heart sick. I tried cause I felt obliged for it. I tried cause I liked some girls at the club. LOL.  I just wanted to try. OK! Now drop it. No laughing. I am goin to hunt you down. Tama na. ISA! DALAWA! GRRR! :))))

For the next batch - I swear I am going to be true to myself. Ill study the male dance steps whether masakit man sa mata ninyo, pakshit! I don't care. But I am not even sure if I could join in advance because a friend signed me at some Women's Basketball League this coming August. I missed Basketball really. Basketball over Freakshow it is. Depends. Hmm. haha! OK! 

It was a great experience, batch and a great show. The last time I checked I didn't sign up for this freakshow to please anyone or say to be the people's walking entertainment. I felt like I gave too much entertainment by wearing a skirt and wearing unicorns. Bitch I walk like this, drop it. Nobody can tell me how to walk cause I ain't your puppet. :)) Please lang boys, if you feel like I just needed to sleep with you so as to make me a real lady. Pakshit lang ho. No. Save it buster.

My sincerest thank you to those who patiently taught me how to dance. It was actually inspiring to be guided by women. I enjoyed practice because of this portion. lalalalaaa..... 

So here we are the top 5. My gfs. YES! AKIN SILANG LAHAT! bwahahahha! 

I am. Happy. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment