7/20/13

Sands of UAE


(Desert Somewhere in UAE)

Everybody has their first love. Some people are lucky to have their first love till the end. Some people wanted to erase their definition of first love. But I am the type of person who will love you infinitely.

I accidently met my first love in Red Sands KSA, I was 15. We weren't expecting to see each other on the said place back then. We were actually texting in the morning, then there were no signal upon arrival.

As I was capturing the sunny shades of that deserted place from my camera, from a far I saw her. She saw me. We ran to each others arms. We hugged and jumped in circles as if no one was staring at us. It was like a movie, my memory is so vivid and we were both wearing Red.

That moment, I swear was the first super-kilig-memory-I-ever-had.

We parted a few months after. But me being gay was not the issue. She and her family went back to Philippines for good. We ended so soon. I planned to come out that year, but I thought I could still change. I tried not to be gay. Remember? haha!

I am not blogging this to get a program out of me. I am not asking her to comeback. In fact she's seeing someone now. She's straight now, by the way. We sometimes exchange ocassional hellos at FB. But yeah. She was the one. In another life maybe, baby.

 #random #inanotherlife #growingup #infinitememories #11/26/03

No comments:

Post a Comment