7/6/13

Birthday WISHLIST :)))

1. OMEGA not watch the LINIMENT




2. Socks! Yung parang encyclopedia... Makapal.


3. SALONPAS BABY!



4. I super want you! RAYBAN AVIATOR!





5. Acuvue - Soft Lense 150 grade


6. Macbook PRO


7. Handy Cam HD - any brand would do wag lang TOKINA atsaka Tajina etc and the likes



8.Any SIMS 3 Expansion Pack! :) :)))



9. SLR Cam - I want CANON :)




10. White papa bango polo shirt Medium ako or Small. Male cut ah. :p




11. Ipad MINI MINI MINI!





12. Samsonite Bag - but I really want this... Maclaren!




13. Baseball BAT!






14. SUIT! I WANT!




15. A CALL FROM MY BABY LOVE! TAYLOR LAUTNER! shhh




16. Call me BABY?




17. A call from a GIRL telling me this line
"I love you Baby, i miss you so much, Happy Birthday! When tayo mag babasketball???"
The sexiest voice wins infinite and forever friendship and kilig from ME. :))))) WAPAK!
Will not accept entry calls after JULY 7! The winner shall be advised personally. :)))

Pero mas maganda personal inexecute. :)))))) 




18. Guitar






19. Cake Decorating Books
 











No comments:

Post a Comment