8/29/20

MOM Kulit

Dear Mom,

I thought about you when I was driving in 311 this afternoon, Mj and I delivered 2 cakes. Ansaya noh, soon gagawen ko ung dream naten to start a cake business and work on events.

Anyway, naisip ko ung kulit mo if you want to suggest a route. AND most of the time you were competing with Kiki's GPS(GPRS tawag mo). Kyot mo forever. Remember when, me, Mj & Cyndot? when we were going to Al Qudra? Grabe energy mo to insist and blame me in a cute way. Sa pagod mo, KO ka agad sa camp, without even eating dinner.

Mom, that was 2 years ago, December 1, you were insisting na mali talaga ung GPS, that I could've followed you instead. But it was fine Mom, you gotta accept that tama naman ung route ni Kiki. Just that you wanted me to follow a route na mejo off na to go to and follow. But thank you for always interfering, and trying to let me know I am wrong, but most of the time, madalas haha mali ka po.

But I love you and and kulit kulit kulit mo. Sorry if I hurt you when you think that I don't listen to you. Just that, my route was better than your usual routine that time. I listen to you, all the time. I try not to be rude when you're being authoritative. But Mom, you have to let me go too. Thank you for guiding me always. It's just hurting to know that I've lost you all of a sudden. But I will try to move on Mom. I will try to remember the good ones always. I LOVE YOU EVERY DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment