8/27/20

Valid thoughts at 530AM

I have my own mind. I am indeed the CEO of my life. I decide who to fire and hire in my life. AND What I feel is valid, you have been testing my patience since we have been together. I have all the reasons to hate you but my heart is too kind, too giving for this love. 

I think this is the sign that I have been waiting for, I am angry an depressed how you treat love differently. I think you are about to return to your original self. Where love is conditional and controllable. Today is a moment of sudden and great revelation of realization, that I am somewhat slowly being happy, hurting and healing at the same time. 


H.E.R. - Hard Place






Wanna believe what you say
But I hate you on most days
You've been testing my faith and my patience, yeah
And you know that I be head strong
But you know that you be dead wrong
Telling me to relax when I'm reacting
But I, I'd rather fight
Than lose sleep at night
At least you're all mine
And if I have to choose
My heart or you
I'm gonna lose, yeah
What if nothing ever will change?
Oh I'm caught between your love and a hard place
Oh I wish there was a right way
I'm caught between your love and a hard place, oh
Whoa, oh oh whoa, oh oh whoa, oh oh whoa
Do I even have a choice when
I'm gonna have to pick my poison
Yeah you hurt me so good, it's so good
And even when you 'cause tears
You're the one who wipe them away
Maybe that's the reason I stay, I stay

But I, I'd



No comments:

Post a Comment