10/28/14

Power of the MIND

Three hours ago, my head was throbbing. That feeling when your body is weak and I just gotta lay in bed to resurrect such bouncy energy. Bouncy unicorn feeling. I just happen to know that I'll be sick and I should be married with my bed for a little bit longer.

I can't be sick. 

I hate being sick, because nobody but me can help me. Fact that I am such a baby when sick, I just can't be a baby for myself.  Drank water, panadol and vit c. Made myself a bowl of corn soup and ordered tinola for dinner at Food Park(finally they are now having Filipino foods). Anyhow, I think I'm good. I should not get sick. But usually I get sick when climate changes - It's almost winter btw.

I can't be sick.

Drinks water. And blogs about it. Berts di ka pwede mag inarte.

I can't be sick.

#doublefacepalm #dontbesad #happymodeonli #woosah #mejonagiinarte



No comments:

Post a Comment