10/22/14

What F.

You are at your mid twenties, on the verge of being financially stable. Thinking of doing something else, or say you want to be better. What if one day you decide to let go of all the things that give you comfort? What if one day you just don't care about anything but yourself? Have you ever felt that way? Like you just want every movement to stop so you can come in, blend in. In this fast ever changing world. What do you do if you got used to into something?

Thoughts, raised as I entered the bus in panic. I used to think I was this person. My body is in revolt. What is wroooong! Have you ever thought that your body, wait I dont feel like I have a body. I have a collection of pains and different kinds of aches. I need to transplant into another person. Another person but me, preferably those tomboys who doesn't have.. haha. you know what I'll say if you are a "friend".

So tell me. Am I in the stage of the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak? I feel like there's somethings missing.Oh I got my health card from ze office. What F-RIVELEDGE. LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment