10/15/14

Electrician

Yesterday's email experience at work was tough, it was very tedious. And my eyes hurt - everything was exhausting. My work makes me hibernate and sleep around 10-1030 Pm cause my timings at work is 7-3pm. Sometimes I get the evening shift and the timings would be 2-10pm. I am starting to appreciate the Evening shift, because there's less work. But on the other hand gf on the other side of the world is already hibernating. Shuhada.
 
Anyway, I would like to express my disappointment with the electrician at my work. To be honest, yesterday I was power tripped. I don't actually want to blog about it, but seriously. I don't get it. I think it is better this way - it is the first time I have been slightly(humbled) bullied. I feel like I am a threat to his position(naks). Really but sending me tasks which he knew that I was already dealing with was really out of the line. Manipulating and directing me duties that are not in my schedule was a bit off as well. PLUS asking me to ask permission to him if I wanna go on lunch break. I am like. WHUT! 
 
I don't want to think of it as he is punishing me but yeah right I'll just do my job. I know he is pressured too, but I don't care. There's nothing to worry about me. :)) 
 
So Arbab... Let's play, who doesn't like to play the devil and heat up a bit. #badassnaunicorn




No comments:

Post a Comment