10/20/14

The Bitch INC

I hate two girls in my office. Both Arab girls, if you could see us in a birds eye view. I never greet them cause their presence is no longer pleasant for me. I refuse eye contact with them and do small conversations. I am starting to despise them especially the fat one.

OK. The Fat one, I'll call her "Fatty" - She comes in late, she has her own schedule and has a weird english accent. She is very stubborn you can see it in her face. No wrinkles, not a pimple, and she's so fair her skin is such a virgin for blemishes to land on. Why I hate her? She is annoying, when she sees me she gives me tasks which are mostly given to her. She calls me in a weird annoying voice "Jhuuuuliiii". I answer back with a frown and say "What" then all smiles for her to be irritated as well. This afternoon she did the same thing.  She wanted me to do something for her. What I did, I smiled and said. "No". End of story. Bitch! I am not your maid. Today is the end of your happy evenings. No more favors from you Fatty. 

The second one is the the old lady, I'll call her "Witchy" cause she looks like a witch, she is a wanna be receptionist and this lady has too strong facial cheekbones. You would know that she's a tough woman and her husband is scared of her. I thought she was Lebanese cause she is such a fashion victim. She has nothing to do with me actually, but she is just annoying and she talks too loud. I want to tell her to stfu lady I am working here. Shuhada with a big mouth.

I can't do anything but endure seeing them. All I want is to not see them and don't mind them at all. All in all, in the business world, you can't choose your team. It is what it is and you have to deal with it. I am dealing with it and I hope I wont lose my cool for both idiots. I ask for the lord's patience and guidance. Sabi nga ni Eric "Wag ka kasi magpapadala". In my opinion "Learn to let it GOAT"

Sorry lord for the harsh words. I just wanted to vent out this power tripping feeling that I have in the office. FYI I also hate my supervisor - he's one idiot too

 *minsan ok lang maging salbahe TM

No comments:

Post a Comment