10/1/12

HAPPY 6th(42nd Human years) PIXIE!

12:08AM SEPTEMBER 28

Hello Princess. Happy 6th Birthday! *kiss* Lie down don't stand up. Thank you for being loyal and lovable. Thank you for taking care of our house. Thank you for listening at my rants. And I am very sorry for hurting you sometimes especially when I shout. But always remember that I love you with all my heart. I love you everyday PIXIE. You're my TRUE LOVE! #satbesideher #salubongDRAMA #hug #paws #hbd♬ #piksiKO

Morning bath - Dog check up - Serendra 

                                                  Thank you for coming DES AND ABBY

                                            ATI! XD Doing CPR! Pixie tired. :) PIXIE TIME!

                                                                 Breath PIXIE LAAAB!

I love you PIXIE! MY TRUE LOVE :))


 

No comments:

Post a Comment