10/7/12

Alex

This was one of the first gay hate I've experienced and I am sharing this to let people know that we, LGBT people, are not bad people. We just want acceptance and the freedom to love. I hope that one day people can RESPECT us as we are living in this world to love. Isn't that were supposed to do? to love? Love thy neighbor, Love your enemies. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Love endlessly. Love infinitely.


-----

ALEX

Hi you are so cute!
Look at the airplanes, we're off in a few
"Alex!" she said in a loud voice.
You look like her, but she has eye glasses


You smiled at me again,
As we pointed every aircrafts
Everything is vivid to me right now
Touched my ring finger and we laughed endlessly

"Aleeex?!" it was a bit louder than the first one

I was suddenly a bacteria,
Are you off to Beinjing?
"yes" was bade in a snap reply.
Carried like a sack, I saw you bidding good bye.
And almost teary eyed.

"Why was she looking at you like that?"
"I don't know mom, I didn't do anything bad"




No comments:

Post a Comment