10/29/12

Dear Future Wife

I will take care of my image so you wont go looking for a younger woman or MAN who's flyer than me.

I won't let any minute not listening to your rants.

I will be forever on your side and take care of you when you are sick.

I'll cook my way to your heart and appreciate everything you do.

I wont let anyone ruin us and I will make sure you fall for me more and more.

If we win the lottery, I'd establish a business and name it after you.

You will always receive good morning kisses from me.

I'd love for you to have my last name. But if you want me to have yours, I will gladly take it.

I will buy anything and everything you want.

I will tell you that you are beautiful in every way.

I will tell you that I love you everyday.

I can't wait to meet you.

-Berts


No comments:

Post a Comment