10/12/12

50 FACTS ABOUT ME

I want trixie back #ex :(

I am apparently addicted to twitter


When I want it I WILL get it and HAVE it  


I hate users  


I love spas!  


I would like to date now, cause I'm so over my ex.  


I collect lgbt movies :)  


Was Bball MVP way back HS. Gahh  


Have knee injuries due to bball.  


I have mild scolio  


I am no flirt, I am just a little friendly and they happen to like me instead of you. Lol  


I love to name things. :)  


When I say "I LOVE YOU" I really mean it.  


My blog site is .blogspot.com  


My drag name is berts urdaneta  


I am a safe driver when drunk  


I will never try DRUGS  


I don't hate boys, I just like girls better  


I am a momma's girl and a daddy's girl.  


I want a foreigner gf. A vrazileaaan!  


I am going to publish a book  


I want to be an actress. :))  


I love to bake and cook  


I hate mayonnaise  


I love dogs  


I hate liars  


I like smart girls. Smart is sexy.  


I am such a great marketer, I can persuade you to buy or do something :)  


I am most of the time right with my instincts.  


I hate too much drama. Cut to the chase  


I hate not being informed  


I chose pastry arts vs law school  


I am agnostic  


I love food  


I had 2 ex gfs  


I hate losing  


I want an organized plan  


I had 2 boy friends  


I studied in Riyadh for 4 years(HighSchool)  


I want to be a business woman  


I want to travel ze whole world  


I just want a top surgery. Don't ask.  


I play bball  


I just came out last march  


I put two patches of salonpas on my chest to calm down when times of self pity.


I have a secret talent using my toes #factsaboutme 


I once appeared on TV - Unang Hirit-  #50factsaboutme 


I have 2 tattoos #50fastsaboutme


I love sims3 #lol #50factsaboutme


I want to have a camry(fortuner) #lol #50factsaboutme


No comments:

Post a Comment