7/1/12

So this is part of growing up.

I got used to. Touching this ring on my right finger when driving, writing and typing. This is not suppose to be a bitter entry, but it may for some.

It was my daily routine. If you are committed you wear a ring so that people will get their hands off you.

A ring, that feeling of having and knowing that there will always be someone waiting, caring and loving you at the end of the day. So I miss wearing a ring. I miss being secured with a ring.

I immediately looked for that ring I gave her. I found it on my drawer next to my TV set.

I tried putting the ring back on my hands, but unfortunately it doesn't fit anymore. Realized. I lost her. I lost my partner. I lost another partner.

Moment of silence hit me. I was wearing this a few months ago. Thoughts of us hit me. How wonderful my life has been with her. How painful our break up was.

"Gusto ko mag ka family,gusto ko mag ka anak"

My head was throbbing as I looked for my treasure(jewelry) box, I saw 2 other rings. One from my first ex gf and my first ex bf.

"Oh here comes another ring. Three rings down!" I laugh as if I am going crazy. I tried wearing my other exes ring. And they don't fit either.

"These rings doesn't fit me anymore".

These are the moments were I overcome my separation anxiety. These are moments I should become stronger. These are the moments were I acknowledge the pain.

These are moments of letting go.

So this is part of growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment