7/3/12

SOON!

Pangarap ko talaga mag superbods.

Apparently, I am not sexy anymore.

Do I have to? haha! OK! It was always been my dream to join centurybods.

I was frustrated that I couldn't possibly make it.

Pero as I was browsing centurybods page at facebook.

I saw one leslie candidate! Oh my! PWEDEEE! Nothing is indeed IMPOSSIBLE!

So going back. Body, height and age problem na lang iisipin ko.

                                               Her name? Azel Shane Aerith Smith.

                                              She was runner up btw! Astig! Idol na kita.

HOW TO JOIN?

Call for Entries/Participants
  1. Those who want to join must send in their audition videos at www.centurytuna.ph
    1. Contestants must first register in www.centurytuna.ph
    2. Audition videos may either be in English, Filipino or Taglish.
    3. Video must be 2 minutes only, HI-RES quality, not exceeding 10MB and recorded in any of the following formats: mpeg, AVI, 3gp, WMV, mp4, MOV and FLV.
    4. Participants must include Century Tuna cans in the video.
    5. Participants must answer the question, “What makes you a Century Tuna Superbod?
    6. Participants must be in their swimwear.
    7. Each contestant can only submit one (1) video.
  2. Participants must completely fill-up the online application form.
  3. The contest is open to all males and females, of Filipino lineage, ages 
    18 to 35years old. Participants must reside in the Philippines until blah
  4. Submission of entries is from blah blah
  5. Only the videos of shortlisted participants will be posted on the website, for public viewing.
  6. Senders of the video will be notified via email if they have been shortlisted or if they did not make it for the final screening.
Go-see/Final Casting
Voting Period

I'll be 24 on JULY 7. I STILL HAVE 11 years to be sexy!

No height requirement was indicated.

Walang basagan ng trip. Sasali ako. SOON.

bertsurdaneta

No comments:

Post a Comment