7/8/12

3 Years, 2 days and 34 Minutes ago.


I was in Singapore. I lost my phone, July 6 2009'. Minutes before July 7. You were the first one to greet me. You said wonderful things, everything you said is still running in my head. I was really happy and flattered. Then I forgot I lost my phone.



Yesterday was my 24th birthday, I decided to see you again and feel the same happiness I felt 3 years, 2 days and 34 minutes before my birthday. My heart was beating fast as I was driving 120km/hr. Distance wasn't holding me back From Pasig to Olongapo. There I was. Lying next to you. 

When you were gone, I couldn't speak to anyone about you. You just left a huge mark on my heart. You got me thinking so bad. I just couldn't believe what happened. It was a nightmare. I wish to know what happened. But time flies so fast and knowing it could not possibly bring you back. I was in Dubai when I heard the news. When I arrived Manila I immediately went to your last day at Manila(wake). 


Forty days after you died, I met the girl on my right(above picture). She suddenly became my friend, a close one. And I am quite sure you gave her to me, so that I could move on and at the same time remember you. Always ba dapat? lol. Ang lakas ko talaga sayo Karleng. If it wasn't for her, I couldn't see you and feel the same emotions I felt 3 Years, 2 days and 34 Minutes ago. I am being grateful. I should always be grateful in every single day.

If only, the words I used to say when you were still around.

I could've said it first but I didn't. You did.

I wish, but Its impossible now.

You are such an Angel, you will always be my all time crush, the girl I saw at OLC studying Quanti. The first girl who said I was very stubborn to hold my feelings. The girl I loved hopelessly for years.

You made me reach the unreachable. BEST STRATEGIC PAPER 2009. You brought the best out of me. I wish you were still here so that we could sing "Call Me Maybe" and make an MTV.

I love you Karla Antoniette Beltran Escoto. Karleng. 4.

-Berteng Urdaneta(Berts, Berting)

The Song I secretly made for her - Seeing you is Hopeless 

Happy Birthday - Link

No comments:

Post a Comment