2/18/23

Stupid for a day, or two?

I suddenly said 'Stupid thing we do". My heart wandered, almost breaking, but not in tears this time. 

I was driving 148 km away from her. Stupid, but I was damn happy. Stupid for wanting. Happy stupid, it is, is there such a thing as happy stupid? to be happily stupid. It was really fun, but it was stupid in all aspects. I have become more stupid, to begin with, it was a stupid idea. The idea that she might want me. Stupid, because I couldn't help myself but want her more. It is stupidly impossible. Stupid to expect reciprocation. I am such a stupid person to want her. I am so stupid I miss her already. 

But if I have to play stupid, just to see her, believe me, I would. Just to get her time and attention. I don't mind being stupid for a day? or two? maybe I can deal with it for a long time. I will play stupid. If it's the only way to see her, be with her. I will play stupid. This is stupid. Please get out of my head, my system. Because this is stupid. 

On the other hand, she is stupid too. I like how stupid she is. For what is worth, I am not turned off. I would choose to be stupid to see her, all over again, even if she is with someone else again. why do I feel stupid, about her? how can we get more stupid? 

What would you do if stupid, finds another stupid. We'll be able to be stupidly in love? 

This is so stupid. Stupid to stop falling for her. This is so stupid. 


No comments:

Post a Comment