2/11/20

When someone betrays you.

It is a reflection of their own character. People characterize other people by their actions.

Today I realized, that someone so close to me, transformed into someone I could hate. I sat and watched this "show" a couple of times now, and maybe, I am still waiting for it to return to its original state. I might be indenial as I ignore the facts. Anyhow, I am getting annoyed now. I can take a joke, but I do not like is disrespect disguised by a joke.

Just because youre in "it" now, youre too cool enough to do whatever you want? GANON? whatever happened to brotherhood. Did you ever thought that you might hurt other people?

I am caught in between ignoring your full existence or punching your face to make you land on earth. Laki na ng ulo mo. Id rather ignore you for now. So go on and live your lie. If i were you I wouldnt live in yout truth either.

#talkshit #ivalueloyalty

No comments:

Post a Comment