2/4/20

LET ME DRINK, my COFFEE.




It has been two days, since I started bringing my own sachet of coffee. I started doing this since, I noticed I am not able to finish a cup of coffee in the morning. I came in the office by 630 AM, since we have new timings. Those who come to work at 8am can go home by 5pm.
Isn’t that great! More time with my loved ones and cats!

I started fixing my desk, browsing some mails and unpacking ze lunchbox of mine; brought my food in the pantry, placed it in the fridge. So I saw MR HR from a far, I did not make any "EYE CONTACT". Although there were other human beings in the pantry, he said, All Filipinos do not greet “Good Morning”, initiating small conversation with me. 

My mind said, is this mockery at this time/morning. To be brutally honest. I do not like small talks. I immediately said that I am an introvert, and not all are Filipinos are like me. Some may react about me being an introvert, but honestly, maybe at work I am like this, come'on, it was almost 7am, we were too early for small talks in anything.

Let me process and drink my coffee. I could’ve joked this way. He was still talking, smiling, insisting. I didn’t argue. I just said, “good morning MR HR(code name lang)”, went out of the pantry immediately.

Anyhow, obviously, I was still loading, I am not being rude am I being rude? For completely ignoring his existence. Can I just say I just do not like being acquainted with loud, men? especially when my brain is not connected to my tongue, yet, due to incomplete coffee consumption. 

In short. LET ME DRINK MY COFFEE first hooman.

Let’s get to talking later. If I want to, If I see you, lalalala...

Bye. *sips not to hot coffee* *sighs* *gahhhh* 

No comments:

Post a Comment