2/7/20

Hiatus (HI YAH TUS)




I love and hate you at the same time. I am extremely grateful for the good times, I have met bad and great team mates. Team mates who became my brothers. I am extremely grateful for the injuries you gave me I think that humbled me, that led me to a realization to stick and stay on the ground. I have to let you go, finally, because I learned that theres more to life.

Leaving you made me better on things that I thought I couldnt. Thank you for being a part of me. The decision is not easy for me. It has proven tough for me, physically, mentally.

Even though my mind wants to do it, the limits of my body have prevented me to maintain and play at a consistent high level as I always expect from myself. Especially the last two years have been very difficult for me with recurring injuries and back pains. Need to lose weight too. 😂😣

Thank you... 🏀 

But the mind wins this time. It is time to let you go, again.

Bbye basketball at least for now, 2020.

See you maybe in 2021.


No comments:

Post a Comment