11/4/16

Being selfish ain't bad sometimes.

I do not care if you find me fat.
I do not care if you find me annoying.
I do not care if you find me sarcastic. 
I do not care if you feel negatively about me. 
You know why? because I just do not care.

I refuse to care, because I can be happy in so many ways.
I am not dependent with anyone.
I am proud that I can be alone.

I will only care for those people who gives importance to me. 
I am tired, pulling myself down.
I am tired listening to judgmental people.
I will not listen. Because I don't care. 
I am saying this, because I really don't care.
I will save myself from people who doesn't care.
I do not care, simply because I love myself. 
So I don't care. It's better not to care. 
It's better not to be available for people who doesn't care. 
I am sick of people who needs you just because. 
I hate not being reciprocated. 
Which would mean, I do not care anymore. 






No comments:

Post a Comment