8/14/15

Day dreaming in my dream

Darn. I am 32, single and nothing new on me. Everybody is married, some have kids. Some where converted gay to straight and vice versa. But at least I got my own definition of success, I have my own business.

I got lot's of dates. I dated a man the other day, stopped messaging him cause he is a control freak. I hate being controlled. I met a single lady the other day, she was motherly, it is because she has kids already. A single mom. No. Phone kept ringing. I am so done with dates,

Another day at my shop, cleaning, scrubbing the sides of my favorite machine. The pos machine. Where it contains my money. Money is the only thing that makes me happy right now. Pay day is the nightmare of my month. Chimes rang. Someone's inside my shop.

I saw you again, you were wearing that weird patterned sleeveless. Blue shorts, hair wavy, pulled down. She gave me that happy smile. It was damn infectious, I tried not to smile back. I tried to contain the happiness, Like I always do. I shrugged and tried not to act jumpy. I inserted my hands on my pockets. 

When I turned around she kissed me. We both said "I love you". I tried to say "Remember who said it first". There were tears on my face, I didn't expect those tears to fall down. I stared at her and her changes. She looked really pretty. I am so happy to see her. 

She kept on kissing me. She wouldn't let me finish a sentence. I breathe her air, it gave me butterflies. It was my wife. I was dreaming. I was day dreaming again. I am 32, married with 3 kids. The man I dated was my control freak Dad and the single mom I dated was my best friend. 




No comments:

Post a Comment