8/14/15

Worth it

Yesterday, I read this article about "some people are just aren't worth it anymore". I felt like there was a blade slicing my heart and someone was pouring lime juice on it. Pucha ansakit noh?

I helped a lot of people who did not deserve my help. I listened to the people who did not deserve my time. I fought for them, I covered them from harm. I tried to be the best for them. I tried to please them, which was totally wrong. I am not mad at them, like I always say, things change, people change. Yet I still chose to be the forgiving person. In other words, I have been used, I have been taken for granted, I have been left out. It was my fault. 

Now, I will find time to find my own happiness.. I will enjoy doing things alone. Cause I am worth it. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment