8/14/15

Berting Tries Yoga


There was a time my sister offered to pay my pilates / yoga class for me to improve on my back pains and posture. I declined and I said it was only a fad. I think that was 8 years ago. I honestly thought Yoga is made for older people. I felt like Yoga was a lesser stage of ballroom trend.*would this mean I am old now. lol 

Well I could've listened to her. Cause I am so in love now with Yoga now. To think I just started Yoga class last monday.

I couldn't believe I enjoyed Yoga. I am having my Yoga classes at Fitness First by the way. I am a member in Sahara Mall, but I take Yoga classes in Burjuman Mall. Yoga classes in Sahara mall are most of the time scheduled in the morning. Obviously, I can't. Anyway, I felt scared with my Yoga instructor at first. Her name was Fran Diaz(proud to be Pinay), when I saw her I thought she was latina but when she was on stage. Ha! Kabayan pala siya. She is quite strict but she's really good. I think I was able to catch up as a beginner. I didn't understand the people who went out of her class cause she was really amazing. At the latter part of her session, she made us lie on our mats and she was saying things that made me really calm. As if I was in another dimension and problems were unnecessary. Unfortunately I wasn't able to take her class last night. 

On the other hand - I tried Hatha Yoga with Munish. I wasn't able to see his profile on the schedule board, maybe he was new. He was a little boring maybe because he didn't use any music. But he was assisting everyone's posture. With his class I couldn't believe I stretched my whole body. There was also a lady behind me who tried to lean backwards - she farted two times. I was smirking silently. I don't want to cause a scene. In fairness there was no smell. I think she sniffed everything before everyone else smells her bomb. LOL. But I feel great afterwards. 

Imagine, just 2 Yoga sessions. I love it. Looking forward for more benefits of Yoga. 

*wink 








No comments:

Post a Comment