7/31/15

Anyare paps?

Dear Brother,

Whatever happened to you?

I suddenly thought about you when I took time to look at your facebook account, I admit I was a bit scared of what your are posting. And boy you post too much, I am not asking you to stop posting, instead, have a little time to think before you post, please do not get me wrong. I care, if only I could see you now and talk to you. Try to make things a little lighter. I am not sure what your motives are, but I guess you are in pain. You know better than me, life isn't suppose to be draggy. But I pray for you to forgive the people who hurt you and just move on. Just let it go. It is not a cake walk but as a friend, I'll help you crash and burn. If only I have the guts to send you this letter. #facepalm


Berting


No comments:

Post a Comment