7/13/15

RIP Julia Buencamino


I read lot's of young people who decided to die than to fight. Especially young kids who were facing LGBT issues. Suicide is saddening. I too, had thoughts about it but I decided to face my problems. I am very lucky to have loving parents and supportive friends. I may have lost some friends and family about my gender preference, but I still have those who love me for who I am. This is me.

I felt sad reading Julia's suicide note, she is such a talented kid, she was really good in art. I felt tears while reading her note. I wanted to search for answers on what made her decide to just let her reasons die with her. But, there's no use in pin pointing what made her commit suicude. What triggered her is way out of my business. I can only hope and pray that this issue should be a calling for every single of us, christian or not, we should all love and respect others. 

Stop hating and judging. Leave all the negativity and everything to GOD. Our journey, our task is to show Gods love. We should all love one another. I just hope that she didn't kill herself and sought help from the community.

From now on, I will be an advocate against suicide and LGBT rights. 

"Let us be a generation that made love win." Excerpt from Mr Samonte, valedictorian of UP Los Banos.



No comments:

Post a Comment