7/14/15

VROOOOM!

*my dream CAR - FORD MUSTANG


Been waiting for UNISHA's message on when can I attend my next class in BDC(Belhasa Driving School). Apparently I quit on my instructor Roohi for power tripping with me. She was shouting at me the other day, about how I did my parallel parking. At first I was really good, we were good. After a few minutes, she eventually got mood swings on me which I was surprised all of a sudden because all she did at first was to praise me. So she was like "Get down and let's swap seats(not the exact words)". She made a demo of parallel parking, after two turns. Good job! voila!

She bumped the post and yes she just laughed her way out. I couldn't laugh, I was dead serious of replacing her. Which I DID! Now my license is taking too long. Mehn I wanna pass one take. I hope I wont get karma for complaining about her, but this is DUBAI. There's no place for incompetent people. This city ain't for the weak. I am planning to go to driving school tomorrow. Ill take the parking test, after three days. I WILL PASS. Claiming it already.

I need a car! Is so freekin HOT in here!


No comments:

Post a Comment