4/22/15

Things I want to do and have.


1. My girl friend, oh wait. haha! wag bastos. I wanna see her! Be with her!
2. Chiropractic adjustment on my neck, back and jaw
3. New Slacks
4. New Shirts

5. I wanna play basketball again
6. Read lots of books
7. write a MEANINGFUL blog today and everyday!
8. do charity works
9. own a condo
10. finish my novel

11. learn arabic and be fluent in arabic
12. get a UAE drivers license 
13. be fit 
14. lose weight 
15. get a high paying job! 
16. get extra classes
17. open a  cake store 
18. acting lessons 19. improve on public speaking - that includes praying publicly 
20. decorate more cakes 
21. get another life insurance 
22, try psychology classes
23. buy new shoes 
24. try to cook japanese food 
25. try long hair 
26. get my breasts removed
27. marry my gf 
28. buy my mom a bag or anything purple
29. have kids with my gf - soon to be wife 
30. be happy! 

All in all, I just wanna be happy and be the best for my loving unicorn partner. I wanna be cuddled. I wanna be pampered, I wanna sleep. I am gonna pray and make it everything happen. 

Good night world. GV lang. Party lang! 

Sikya if you read this. Coffee tayo! Open your skype. haha! I love you so much!  

No comments:

Post a Comment