4/15/15

Paano Ba 'To?


Bought this book when I was in Manila for 9 days. My colleague told me that it is a good book, that people my age should read this before you hit 30s. Well to me, not really, but I recommend this book for the younger generations. Honestly this book made me feel like I was really talking to people who shared their life stories. Like it was more of growing up from different ages. This book came to me at the right timing in my life, where I am actually questioning my existence and potentials.

This unique book of experiences was written in Tag-Lish(tagalog and english) by Bianca Gonzales. I didn't notice or read any lgbt focused issue, but if you were to adapt some general lessons and issues especially in the love side, it could be a complete perfect guide for me to survive growing up. I like how the book is written, there were plus stories from other celebrities like Toni Gonzaga, Anne Curtis, Luis Manzano, etc. It is a guide to survival, from family, love, friends, business, life, money - I wish Bianca could have write this book sooner!


The book layout and pages are awesome. I super love the unicorn sticker. :)


My advise when you read this is to take time to reflect and think of the lessons learned - list the what - not to dos. Very helpful indeed. Overall, this book offers good and sound advices! I really hope I will remember all these advices and be able to apply them in my life. 


Perfect timing.  



No comments:

Post a Comment