8/29/13

My Wedding Vow


My Dear Wife.

A lot of times I almost gave up looking for you. But here I am standing in front of you. Married to you.
Sorry boys. I can't be with you as I am married to this beautiful girl in front of me.

Finally, we are here. In love.

I have always prayed for this moment to happen, to let the people know how much I love you. From this day on until the day I die, I swear I will be the best you ever had. We will be partners in crime, you will be my best friend, my everything.

With you I'll never fear anything. I am going to be proud to have you. I am going to show you off always. We'll always have a world of our own and act like idiots, talk about random stuff, share headsets, and never get tired of each other.

I will try to let you win any argument, rather than lose you in an argument. I will follow your instructions and text you asap.

You are seriously all I want.

I love you everyday. I will love you infinitely.

To my beautiful mom, my sister, my brother in law and Dad. Thank you. I love you.
To everyone friends. family, who made it possible to witness us. Thank you. Good Evening.

Today we are infinite.
  
BERTS

-----

Opcors. To be edited. :D :)) 

2 comments:

  1. "I will let you win any argument, rather than lose you in an argument. " - love that ling :) I guess I need to learn this thing nyahaha!

    ReplyDelete