1/26/09

the unpredicted me August 16th, 2007

i tried, but it’s not enough. the more i focus, the more I loose it. i just can’t seem to get it straight. i know theres no use lookin back. but it makes me loose myself and break down. a lot of my friends had been working on how they want their lives to be. i do get envy with what they are right now and still not loosing hope that one someday, i will reach that certain goal in my life.

i’m in deep pain…….

i dont know why or how can i ease this feeling.. i just recently gave up many things right now… i don’t consider it quiting! because when things get tough, moving on is the only best way to do and must look forward and see the real beauty of life. tama diba? what makes you happy! just follow it… people usually want what is best for them. we intend to follow whatever things that will make us happy. no matter how dumb the result is. but howcome following whatever makes you happy sometimes lead to sadness?? its deceiving…. it hurts like hell… its frustrating… but whatever happens… I must remember that happiness deals from your very own decision. I control it! I live with it! I have to deal with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment