1/26/09

bim August 23rd, 2008

i am no good writer. someday i will. :)

anyway this blog is for everyone inlove. because i am inlove.

_____TOINK5_____

B-eing with her makes me feel alive. I love the way she looks at her self whenever i stare at her. All of a sudden she’ll take her mini mirror from her jungle bag, looks at the mirror or any mirror near her and will start asking our friends if she’s ugly. haha. you are always beautiful in my eyes. :) I can still remember when we went to Hundred Islands and she was so scared that our boat will turn turtle. hihihi.. I love supporting her bonjing ideas and telling her that she’s "ULOL" in public. I learned to eat dessert with rice at the same time. I just love being with her inside her lovelife car named KORNS. I always appreciate her parking skills because she never scratched her mugs from the gutter(tama ba spelling).

I- love to be her friend. I love to make her smile to death (labas gills, tulo laway). I love to feed her and bring her lunch after rizal class. I learned to appreciate jologs stuffs (Ever Commonwealth movies, toms world, tropical hut). With her I learned to defend myself or be vocal to react when people hit me. I became a wonderful person with her I SWEAR.

M-ost beautiful thing that ever happened to me. Without her there will be no bimbay, bimboy=bonjing, taba, darlengbem, boningmyloves. No more 168 shopping, no more chicken tenders, rodics tapa, jolibee and movies everyweek. And if ever one day she thought of leaving me. Ill assure her that i will always be her friend and envy the man that will replace me.

i love u everyday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment