1/26/09

eagle eye

I am very sure that he was an Atenean. He was wearing a white shirt that states that being an atenean is COOL. He was about my size and was still wearing his ID inside the church. I want to call him the conceited Atenean guy or the PERFECT Atenean guy.


He sat in the middle, on his left- his best bud; on his right I guess, his girl friend. He stared at me upon entering the church. Then he started doing the sign of the cross. I didn’t feel violated because first, I automatically set my mind that he was probably looking at my shirt”Complaining LOUDLY is much more fun than suffering in silence”. Second, He might have thought that I was his relative or his long lost friend and lastly, it was my first time to step foot in that church and maybe he found me unusual "the newbie".


After 2 minutes he looked behind, again looking at me as if I was a criminal. He was sharp, like an eagle. As if I don’t belong in that church. The way he stared at me made me feel like I don’t belong in this world. It’s like I don’t deserve to be loved.


I laughed silently, imagining that he hates lesbians because his ex gf might have left him for a girl.

I laughed silently, seeing my self beside him, being critiqued that I am better looking than him.


I wanted to confront him.

I wanted to ask the runner up why he was staring at me.

I wanted to hire an archer to strike him in the head with an arrow.

But I was in the house of god. I turned into serious mode. I tried to ignore him. I closed my eyes.

I cried silently, I prayed silently and asked god to bless this Atenean.


I will never forget that way he stared at me. That perfect blue guy that made me feel blue the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment