1/10/21

Another, one day today.

One day, I will stop imagining you, beside me, everyday at night in this cold weather nights. 

One day, I will stop to miss holding you, and looking at your face, first thing in the morning. 

One day, I will stop remembering how we first met, oh how magical that night was for me.
  
One day, I will stop finding you among the crowd. 

One day, I will stop thinking about you in my work hours. 

One day, I will stop hearing your voice.

One day, I will stop listening to our favorite song.

One day, I will stop recalling and wonder what could have been between us.  

One day, I will stop hoping that there will be even an us again. 

One day, I will stop my midnight reveries about you. 

One day, you will stop invading my heart and mind. 

One day I will be able to admit that you chose to stop loving me. 

One day, it won't even hurt to hear your name. 

But how come, today, another day, that you are still corrupting my brain? 

AND No matter how many times I tell myself I will be better off without you, 
part of me just feel like I can never let go. 

So I hope, tomorrow, yes it is another one day, that I will free myself from you completely. 



Written - January 9 2021 

No comments:

Post a Comment