12/31/20

To The girl that used to be my Best Friend


I honestly do not know how to express my feelings for you, I thought about you a couple times for some unknown reason. But it doesn't mean that I want you back, but it was more of, I do not know if you have forgiven me already but thank you for all the times I've spent with you. The countless memories are very bitter sweet to me, but I guess this is how one looks back at friendships that no longer exist, right? 

I wonder sometimes if you feel the same. Thank you so much for the times when you made me forget my worries and persuaded me to enjoy each moment. You were like my mother, a teacher and the best supporter of mine, even when it felt like no one was on my side. 

I do not wish to be friends again, because that is like going to the sea when you do not know how to swim, but I wish that somehow, perhaps through this blog(chismis), word of mouth kumbaga....... my silent whispers would reach you that I miss you. Damn I do, because we were always on each other's side, Bim.


No comments:

Post a Comment