2/11/17

FIL-AM

Dear Lord,

Thank you for showering me with blessings these past few days.
I am gonna work harder to deserve these blessings and I am gonna pray and work smarter for everything, I trusted your timing, and I know this is the moment I have been waiting for. I will improve myself more by learning and I should never stop learning. I should stay away from my comfort zone. Thank you for giving me hope and love. Thank you because I have great parents and a strong loving family, I will always try my best to be happy and avoid negativity. I will love more, show kindness and forgive people. Thank you for everything, I am truly blessed.

-----

We are in the 2nd month of the year and by far this it is going well!
To start with, I just wanna blog about my realization, that, I have learned to fully enjoy what I earned from hard work by splurging wisely. I am so proud of myself for being frugal since early childhood. I just want to say, I no longer, somehow deprive myself for the things I want to buy. But I am still the same old person who thinks not twice but thrice when buying anything, especially on gadgets. I honestly grew up buying the things I need. I wasn't born rich, but we were good and we work hard for what we want.

To start, I bought a new mountain bike(Land Rover - folding). I am surely enjoying every moment when I use it, it is kind of heavy but I will make modifications to lighten the bike. Still I am happy for buying this bike instead of getting another gym membership. :) ha! For those who have back pains like me, consider not only the price of the bike but the weight and how can you put it inside your trunk. But I've always wanted to buy a bike ever since I came here. Whoever invented bikes, you are amazing.

For the thousands of wired earphones I had. Sorry, I am hoping that my new wireless, ehem, I bought wireless earphones - brand name Samsung Iconx. The sound is, the bomb. However it only last 3 hours. Well, biking for 3 hours with these monsters aren't bad at all :)

Yesterday, I have decided to learn another skill rather than lazing around weekends. I went to videography class only to find out that they require students to buy a dslr cam. And I bought one last night.. And the funny part is that I haven't told my mom. I don't think there will be a problem on it, she will just say, congratulations, you bought it. My new DSLR camera is a Nikon d5200 :D The original price was 1800AED. But when I came across one facebook page, I saw a great deal and the seller happens to live 2 bldgs away from ours. Isnt it amazing! The owner of the camera didn't even had the chance to use the camera that much, It was good as new and no scratches. The reason why he was selling the camera is that he is in dire need of the money. The camera was sold for 1200AED, I tried not looking at him when he was telling me that the money earned from selling his camera will be used for his daughter, his daughter that needs to go on an exit as the visa is about to expire. Well at least I got to help someone. Sacrifices made him sold his passion. So people, don't get married yet. HAHA! Kidding. I wanted to cry in front of him. It was a sappy moment. Happy for the new cam and buying it in a cheaper price. Sad cause I had to buy it from a very passionate and aspiring photographer.

I shopped for corporate clothes, I buy food in restaurants sometimes,. I am getting a credit card this week, I got a line at Du last month. Soon I might get my own car and bring the GF here, :) It is kind of scary but I am amazed how a I am blessed these past few days. As annoying as it may seem I am #blessedeveryday

I love me. I am a fil-am. FILIPINO AMAZING. Char



No comments:

Post a Comment