1/21/17

Living in Sharjah

I am not sure if I blogged about this, but my mom and I  moved to Sharjah because we knew rent was hiking up in Dubai. It was no longer nice to pay for an amount that we could invest a condo in Manila and it was no longer practical as an overseas worker. Although we are not supporting anyone. It wasn't just practical! - Thank god, I am not a single mom or what. LOL

1. Well, I found out that maybe, just maybe another reason why we moved to Sharjah, why I live miles away from Dubai civilization is that I am kind of allergic to other peoples drama. Haha. I enjoy being alone inside the bus. Although sometimes I get easily pissed when hungry. Please?

2. Last 2 weeks ago, I went on an adventure walking until I arrived into a park. Recently I love jogging around on Al Ittihad park. I am contemplating on buying a bike so I can use it it buhaira corniche, which is btw amazing! I enjoy deciding on my own. Although some people might think that at this age why do I still live with my MOM. Baket ba, close kami and I prefer living with Family rather than sharing a room with a friend. Still I consider sharing a room with a friend, if ever my mom decides to retire. but sometimes I'd rather be alone. I am considering the thought of being alone or renting a room for my own. Inshala.

3. Apart from the "others" drama stage, I feel bad when I rant to someone else. Although I miss getting comfort from people, which I am trying to avoid. I just got used to diverting it elsewhere. At the moment food is my divertion. :P At the same time, it made me less patient about others drama. Al Qassimia where I live now makes me feel like I am in Manhattan feels. Although I haven't been there. haha! I just feel cozy and warm here. And we have a good view living at 19th floor flat. Itt has an amazing looking at Megamall from a far.

4. Most of the people I know lives in Dubai. Therefore nobody can attack my weight, haha! Sharjah, has been nice to me, I am exploring the wonders of this place. DO not under estimate this emirate. It has hidden cultures that you need to explore yourself. My next agenda is to buy a bike and go on museum hunting. :)

5. Although traffic is an issue. Traffic here is moving anyhow. It is not as bad as Manila. LOL

So, I am loving every bit of Sharjah. Looking forward to more adventures.I really hope the rent here doesnt go up. As I dont want to transfer into another emirate next to Sharjah, which is Ajman. Please... I love Sharjah :) :) :) ) :) :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment