1/1/17

Babay 2016!

Good bye 2016, you are one of the best years I have experienced. You taught me how to work hard and stay away from my comfort zone. You taught me forgiveness. You taught me love, kindness, value of great friends and family.

To wrap it up, 2016 made me accomplished things that I never thought I could. I never thought I could reach this stage, this might be called maturity. HAHA.


I wanna thank my mom and my sister for pushing me and encouraging me in times of distress.
I love you both!

My dad who supports me in anyway, I know your puns has a deeper meaning. Thanks for all of your funny jokes. I did get my charms from you. You silly thing. LOL

To all my friends and family thank you all for your love and sincerity.
Although attacking my weight is unacceptable haha!

Looking forward for a better 2017.

Unicorn










No comments:

Post a Comment