10/19/16

Do not Be afraid. Of me? haha!

I can get along with almost everyone, I know that for a fact that I can fit it in any crowd. It's just that I am at this age where my loyalty is too limited and let's just say I am very very very selective with people. I started to limit my presence and limit the numbers of friends I have since I came here in UAE. I don't wanna be Miss Congeniality 2016, it's just that friends are the extensions of family. So chose wisely.

1. I cannot stand being in the hot seat. I don't mind being talked about in a group. But grilling me and asking too much trivial questions irritates me. I am not in showbiz people. 

2. I don't like the "Kamusta? tumaba ka na." greetings. I don't say it to others because I don't wanna hear it too. LOL 

3. I never had a concrete barkada, I stay away from negatively odd people. Odd would mean people who are front stabbers, attention whores, etc. 

4. I only have 5 friends, well I think it is enough, ahh,, no 2? LOL 

5. I may look scary especially when I isolate myself, but trust me, I am friendly, I am approachable :D winkwink... 




No comments:

Post a Comment