1/28/16

What Do You Men(Mean) my Friend? *pun included

Dear, you said it has been 6 years. On the other hand, she murmured I want to settle down
and be secured. From that day on I could've known, I didn't see it coming. But I once knew it will come.

I see you're her weakness. Both of your were very in sync and always together. It was obvious that she wasn't able to fly early, because you refrained her from leaving. She was too dependent on you. But you were a weakness. A weakness that she could've ignored along time ago.

And now you're telling me, after all these years. To give my mother at least a daughter? What do you mean? Do you think I want a son as well? What? me? with men?

What are you trying to say my once good friend? Should I leave and let go of this love and be like you? Is that what you mean? Aren't you being mean?

Then you invite me in your future wedding.

Eventually you tell me the other girl you loved is still in love with you.

You got me so confused and upset.

What do you mean?






No comments:

Post a Comment